This workshop will introduce attendees to the concepts of real time rendering and benefits of using Unreal Engine 4.
It will cover the basics of Unreal Engine VR development as well as the implementation of configurable elements of an apartment scene.
The workshop will cover the following:
- Introduction of Unreal Engine Studio and onboarding – Datasmith demonstration.
- Setting up the project for VR.
- Setting up an apartment configuration in VR
HOW TO BOOK:
- To attend a workshop you must have a showfloor ticket.
- To buy your tickets, please click here to visit our Eventbrite ticket page.
- Select a Showfloor Ticket (if you haven’t already got one) and also select the appropriate Workshop Ticket.
PLEASE NOTE: Workshop tickets are very limited – we suggest booking quickly.
WORKSHOP HOST: JAMES BUTCHER
UNREAL ENGINE TRAINER \\ EPIC GAMES
James Butcher is a seasoned 3D Artist and Educator with over 10 years experience with Unreal Engine.
He recently held the position of senior lecturer at the Staffordshire University in the UK teaching at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
ABOUT UNREAL ENGINE
Unreal Engine is a high-performance software development suite, created by Epic Games, that brings real-time, high-fidelity fully interactive experiences to PC, console, mobile and virtual reality (VR) platforms. Used by many of the world’s leading entertainment software developers and publishers, Unreal Engine is also an integral part of many enterprise sectors.
The Unreal Engine enterprise team supports and nurtures vertical markets that make use of real-time technology within their processes. Industries such as automotive, architecture, film, science, aerospace, marketing and education all use real-time technology to create immersive user experiences.